Happy Birthday Prince William! (Fun Facts About the Duke)
Prince William not only hits that milestone age of 30 on June 21st, but he also gets to inherit a large sum of money left to him by his late and great mother, Princess Diana. How much will he get? $15.5 million to be exact, talk about a birthday gift.
He might get to spend some of that when he hits up the summer Olympics in London, or on a royal tour in Asia. As for the day of his birthday, no one’s for sure how he’ll spend it, but a source said that it will probably be Kate and William on the couch watching movies rented from Amazon. We’re celebrating on our end of the pond with some interesting facts about the Prince!
- Knows how to pick the ladies…It’s probably in storage now that he’s wed, but he once had a Pamela Anderson poster that decorated his wall when he was at Eton College.
- Has gone under the knife on his left index finger. Nothing big, just a broken digit playing rugby when he was 16.
- Only let his grandma, the freaking Queen of England, know about his engagement before he and Kate made it public.
- Would make good use of a superpower. He revealed that if he was invisible, he’d hit up a newspaper office saying, “I’d hide in the background and listen to all the stories they talk about me.”
- A Belieber…He has admitted to liking Justin Bieber’s “Never Say Never” hit, but it isn’t his favorite. “Yesterday” by The Beatles is.
- Going to Hogwarts? After being hit in the head with a golf club, he was left with a “Harry like” scar on his noggin.
- Avoided major scandal unlike his baby brother Harry, only to be caught “groping” a Brazilian girl while out at the club one night.
- If you don’t want to call him Prince William, try Big Willie, P.Willie, Wills, Billy, Wombat, Prince of Wails, and His Naughtiness.
- Believes he could whoop Harry in arm wrestling…sibling rivalry, gotta love it.
- Had a big wedding audience, about 2 billion people around the world tuned in to see him and Kate Middleton tie the knot.