Kristen Stewart- Who Knew?!
Kristen Stewart had been around long before Twilight took over the world, but who knew? Diehards we suppose, diehards that soon transformed into “Twihards.” But Stewart isn’t about to release another Twilight movie.
She’s actually out and about for Snow White and the Huntsman. In that she makes Snow White a badass with a sword. Before you catch her in that on June 1st, check out these interesting factoids on the angst ridden face of Hollywood.
- Born with dazzling green eyes, Kristen had to hide her natural color and sport brown contacts for her role as Bella in Twilight.
- Became pothead royalty with her role in Adventureland when she was named High Times magazine’s “Stonette of the Year”.
- Kristen’s a good citizen and did her jury duty job right after the release of New Moon in 2009 in LA. She, along with her peers, found the defendant not guilty of soliciting sex from an undercover cop who was acting as a prostitute.
- She’s won almost 20 awards for her role as Bella Swan…No Oscars, but hey an orange blimp from Nickelodeon and a Surf Board from the Teen Choice Awards are way cooler to look at.
- Kristen would like go back to school to be a writer. Maybe she’ll end up like one of her favorites, Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.
- Despite her ultra-moody exterior, she’s known to throw giggle fits on set.
- For her stripper role in “Welcome to the Rileys” she visited a New Orleans strip club to learn how to master the pole.