Scarlett Johansson-*Who Knew?!*
The Avengers is bound to rake in a bazillion dollars at the box office when it slams into theaters May 4th, but while many will be panting at the effects and male superheroes they love, most people with the sense of sight will be glued to Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow.
There isn’t a “beautiful” or “sexy” list she hasn’t ranked in the top ten since 2005, but it’s not just her looks the world loves, it’s her talent too. Ghost World made her cool with the indie crowd, Lost in Translation got her renowned recognition, and Iron Man 2 solidified her as a Comic-Con goers wet dream. So to celebrate The Avengers and Johansson receiving her star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame May 2nd, we wanted to share some Scarlett tidbits.
- She not only has her own Lego, but trading card by PopCardz.
- Scarlett has given her voice to the Robot Chicken and the Spongebob Squarepants Movie.
- She lost The Parent Trap role to Lindsay Lohan, and…also her tonsils. Her tonsils did not go to Lohan, just the role.
- She has one major thing in common with Ashton Kutcher. They both have twin brothers!
- Scarlett once dated Jared Leto and Josh Hartnett, not at the same time though.
- She hates being called “Scarjo” and has called it “awful.”